TidBits, Thanks and Royal Replenish – Liberty Feb. 24 – March 1, 2014.

I know there are a couple of ships that don't allow you to use the Royal Replenishment for Starbucks. But on the Explorer, my understanding is that they just use Starbucks product for making their specialty coffee drinks. Makes it a little confusing...

I purchased the soda package for each of us and you all have convinced me that I have made a mistake and really need to buy the replenish package. Does anyone know if we can switch to the other package and, if so, how?

Upgrading your beverage package will not be problem before your cruise or even when you get on the ship. If you contact RCCL before your cruise, you can make the change (I believe, up to 4 days before you leave) - they may refund you the entire amount you paid for the soda package and then charge you for the Replenish Package if done this way. If you upgrade your beverage package when you get on the ship, I am pretty sure that they just charge you the difference between the package that you already purchased and the new package.

Thanks Penny. Based on your information, I went into the pre-Cruise planner and just removed the soda package and then added the replenish package. The email said they would credit the card I originally used to purchase the soda package. So, as you said, it was no problem and we are now set for all the Bahama Mommas we want.

Thanks Penny. Based on your information, I went into the pre-Cruise planner and just removed the soda package and then added the replenish package. The email said they would credit the card I originally used to purchase the soda package. So, as you said, it was no problem and we are now set for all the Bahama Mommas we want.

Awesome, Wildcat! I knew it would work out just fine for you!

I am going to be purchasing the Royal Replenish for myself on my October cruise since I am not a big alcohol drinker, preferring my frozen drinks virgin style and my coffee to be the premium/specialty drink kind... and DH will be getting the Select package with unlimited beer and wine by the glass in place of the coffee and bottled water. We are so looking forward to trying the packages for ourselves, we have only gotten soda packages on our previous trips, which worked very well for us, but we are sure that these packages will be a good deal for us knowing what drinks we spend our money on while we are onboard.

I know there are a couple of ships that don't allow you to use the Royal Replenishment for Starbucks. But on the Explorer, my understanding is that they just use Starbucks product for making their specialty coffee drinks. Makes it a little confusing...

Before ordering the Replenish package, I called RCCL to ask about the Starbucks. What they told me was that the Replenish package works for all the specialty coffees at Cafe Lattetudes, which uses Starbucks coffees. Evidently on Oasis and Allure, there is an actual Starbucks kiosk, and the Replenish package is not accepted at those. I agree.... it's kind of confusing... :confused: But the RCCL lady assured me that I would be able to get Mochas, Frappucinos, etc.... all the specialty coffees.... using the package on the Liberty.