Live review: MSC Armonia from Las Palmas to Venice

Skipper Tim

I looked back through the review and not seeing anything; I'm wondering if there was any sort of sail away festivities? Or is that when you are in muster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First dining sitters were mid-meal at the sail-away from Las Palmas. It was also nighttime. Some of us had improvised sail-away parties on the stern from other ports but there was never anything organised by MSC. MSC simply don't do sail-aways.

Tim.

Thanks Tim and Paul for posting photos. Although still cruising on Armonia - today Piraeus and only one more port, Split before cruise ends, photos bring back wonderful memories of places and CC members.

A future CC reunion cruise?

Tim the Dubai to Fremantle cruise increased by au$2000 and l'm waiting for cruises from Fremantle to be released as only 4hour flight for me.

Overall looks like MSC prices increased. What dates is new MSC brochure for?

Elena, future cruise consultant on board Armonia has copy of Italian brochure up to March 2016.

AmoMondo l loved walking couple ports with you and sorry didn't get to say goodbye. Hope you enjoy your trip to HongKong, Fiji and Australia later this year and pity l will be cruising when/if you come to Melbourne otherwise would catch up. Wendy

Jessica - I enquired about the cruise out of Fremantle - it is booked for a private charter which is doing the Anzac commemoration. The prices are very high $14,000. I too would have liked to do MSC locally :) .

Jessica - I enquired about the cruise out of Fremantle - it is booked for a private charter which is doing the Anzac commemoration. The prices are very high $14,000. I too would have liked to do MSC locally :) .

One of the six people who went along to the 'history of MSC' talk on the Armonia was Australian and asked about any future plans to expand into Australia and New Zealand. We were told of the Dubai to Fremantle repo cruise - which I think we all already knew about - "yes but that is a one-off - does MSC have any other plans...", No.

We did learn of six new ships, including three, "ultra luxurious", possibly yacht-club only, around the same size of the Armonia. More ships potentially means more geographical coverage.

Tim.