Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean out of Houston

Swappie

Thinking of taking this cruise -- fairly inexpensive.

Couple of questions please!

1. Do you think we would like Cabin B207? It's at the front of the ship and high up.

2. Does anyone know if it's easy to take more than the allotted 2 bottles of wine aboard and not pay an extra corkage fee? Maybe a box of wine hidden in luggage? Trying to keep costs down.

Appreciate any advice!

Thank you!!!

Nothing wrong with B207.

Keep in mind that much of the activity on the Caribbean is midship and aft.

Food court is at the back, dining rooms mid and back.

It is a big ship and eating 3 times a day (or more :rolleyes:) means treking the length of the ship back and forth how many times a day.

I find it more convenient to have a cabin in the back half vs front half of ship. Just my opinion.

Thinking of taking this cruise -- fairly inexpensive.

Couple of questions please!

1. Do you think we would like Cabin B207? It's at the front of the ship and high up.

2. Does anyone know if it's easy to take more than the allotted 2 bottles of wine aboard and not pay an extra corkage fee? Maybe a box of wine hidden in luggage? Trying to keep costs down.

Appreciate any advice!

Thank you!!!

What date are you sailing? I am on the April 12 - 19th sailing. Check out the Roll Call section for your cruise.

It is a big ship and eating 3 times a day (or more :rolleyes:) means treking the length of the ship back and forth how many times a day.

Our first couple of cruises we booked forward cabins specifically to be closer to the gym and to be farther away from the food!!

I was on that cruise last November. I do know the seas can get rough there sometimes. Being high and forward might mean sleeping on a roller coaster occasionally. It that is not a problem, then the room should be fine.