Nassau.. with kids (help, please)

JES11583

I have been to Nassau numerous times on cruises; however, this will be our first time with our 2 children. Daughter will be almost 7 by the time we go and our son will be almost 21 months old by the time we go. We are going in October (if that makes a difference).

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I have been to Nassau numerous times on cruises; however, this will be our first time with our 2 children. Daughter will be almost 7 by the time we go and our son will be almost 21 months old by the time we go. We are going in October (if that makes a difference).

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Try Blue Lagoon, which has very calm waters at its beach and all sorts of fun things for children, including dolphins. It is a pleasant boat ride to a pristine island off Nassau. Another easy option would be a day pass for one of the cable beach resorts or the British colonial Hilton, which is much closer to the port. When you have two young children, a great day at the beach is wonderful for them, as I discovered over the years with my three children. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you both! I went to Blue lagoon years ago and totally forgot about that. Definitely an idea and I think a beach day is a great idea-- want something fun to go do with my daughter-- like a banana boat or something :)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app