Triumph Dining ?

texreno

Even though we've sailed the Triumph twice before I don't know the answer to this question.

We've now got 14 in our group all booked under late dining. Will they be able to seat us all at one table or will they split us up? Besides linking all our bookings together is there anything else we can do to request one table?

Even though we've sailed the Triumph twice before I don't know the answer to this question.

We've now got 14 in our group all booked under late dining. Will they be able to seat us all at one table or will they split us up? Besides linking all our bookings together is there anything else we can do to request one table?

You will be split, they don't have tables that large.

As long as your cabins/bookings are linked you will be seated next to each other in some combination of a 10/4, 8/6 or something like that.

I would double check that your reservations are all linked, and maybe even write to John Heald 4 days before your sail date giving him your ship, sail date and all the cabin numbers and request that he contact the MD on the ship.

When you get your S&S cards your dining room and table number will be on your card so you can go find your table and see what the configuration is. If there are any concerns you can go see the MD in the forward dining room at 1:30 for changes.