Secret Balconies on Oasis and Allure

I snatched up a boardwalk balcony on the Oasis for Sep 2015 when it was released because it was one on the end of deck 11 and you can see the Aquatheater from there. Now I am having second thoughts, thinking we can have an ocean view and then just use the secret balconies to watch the shows. Is there something i am missing besides the fact that it would just be your party? Does it get crowded, or closed, or anything I should know about?

It's our 10 year anniversary, with the exception of just upgrading to a suite, is there any particularly awesome room on this ship that would be worth switching to instead?

Our last cruise was on the Carnival Breeze and i'll admit, the cove balcony completely spoiled me. I'm worried going back to a "regular" ocean view balcony will seem like a downgrade.

My wife and I have the end boardwalk balcony on deck 11 on our upcoming Allure cruise. We have also had a boardwalk balcony towards end on previous Oasis cruise. We loved the location. We could watch the shows at the aqua theater from our balcony and I liked being able to see what was going on down on the boardwalk. Also since you are right at the end, you have the secret balcony right there which is nice to be able to check out the sights on both the port and starboard side it's was never crowded at all on the secret balcony on our previous cruise. We are super excited the end balcony opened up and we were able to grab it, no other cruise can you get a room with a view like you'll have from this room.

We had the very aft OV balcony deck 14 on the Oasis cruise we were on. This was the inaugural so not may people new about this "secret" space and it was very private for us as the door was right outside our stateroom door. They did not ever close it to the public and was a great place to watch the aqua shows and to get great views from the aft of the ship. I think this will be a great room and you made a good choice.