Solo Gay & Lesbian or Lgbt Roll Call's

jaydonny

I'll be sailing solo on the Gem out of New York Dec 12th. I'd enjoy meeting another older traveler with the same interests as my own. I am 60+ gay in good shape and love to meet new and interesting people.

im sailing gem on 12-2 -17 60+ fit maybe get in touch we go solo on another cruise,bobby

im sailing gem on 12-2 -17 60+ fit maybe get in touch we go solo on another cruise,bobby

It’s a shame your not on the 12/12 cruise. This is my first ever cruise. I’m getting concerned I won’t meet anyone with the same interests I have. I hope you enjoy your cruise. If you have any insights to share ping me at windsock at hotmail

It’s a shame your not on the 12/12 cruise. This is my first ever cruise. I’m getting concerned I won’t meet anyone with the same interests I have. I hope you enjoy your cruise. If you have any insights to share ping me at windsock at hotmail

dont worry there are bound to be others with over 2,000 passengers go to the first meeting fod /lgbt

also gpto fb nclgem12-12-17 and hit me up on the gem 12-2 pn fb

• 2 weeks later...

oh well enjoy it for the cruise.I once went on a cruise by myself and had a great time when I concentrated on The beauty of where I was instead of who I was with.Hope you have a great time in the meantime I still haven't heard from anyone going on my cruise which is the 3rd of January to Hawaii

Hello, I’m Damian from Canada! [emoji1063] Are you planning to cruise in 2018? I'm hoping to meet other LGBT friends here and onboard...

NCL Epic • March 31, 2018 • Western Caribbean (Orlando/Port Canaveral) - if my cruise interests you, please let me know, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

to bklynbobby and windstock....how was the Gem? I had always wanted to check out that ship and sail out of NY. Hope you had a great time. Thanks.

sorry but dont travel with electronics so just got this message gem was great for me met over a dozen gay guys, had dates on board , great st8 peps that I shared taxi and beach days with ,no illness on board clean good entertainment i give it a ten !,bklynbobby

oh well enjoy it for the cruise.I once went on a cruise by myself and had a great time when I concentrated on The beauty of where I was instead of who I was with.Hope you have a great time in the meantime I still haven't heard from anyone going on my cruise which is the 3rd of January to Hawaii

Agree with you. Just came back from my first solo cruise. There was so much to do, so not having to coordinate with anyone and just come and go to whever at my leisure, so not having to get awoken up by someone in the middle of the nite or tip-toe around if i was awaken first. Other cruisers are also very nice knowing that I travelled alone and offered to help me take pictures. The Friends of Dorothy meeting was a bit disappointing as I went one night and no one showed up, not that I must meet someone gay on the ship. There are obvious couples and notifiable gay men, by that i don't mean flamboyant. It's fun travelling alone. I will do it again!!