Why is Carnival's website having issues?? Again!

Kentucky816

You would think a company that relies on people booking cruises and making excursion purchases that you would have a top notch website and IT team.

I can't access my booking tried last night call they said it was down try again in 15 minutes. This morning same thing. Tried for several days to order flowers

for the room but could't get page to load. Excursions looked at them one day but when I went to book that could not be completed.

Does anyone else have such issues with the website?? Or is it just me :confused:

I was on the website about an hour ago checking two of my bookings to see if they have posted excursions yet... nope... but that is not a surprise since they haven't yet and will probably be another few weeks. So, yes, I was able to get to my booking. I also checked on various cruises to see if any price drops or one I am looking to book. No problems there either.

Can't say about ordering flowers or an excursion.

Steve

Did you try a different browser, erase cookies and run your spyware ?

Thanks all! I was having the trouble on both Windows PC upstairs and my Mac laptop but per your suggestion I reset the browser on the Mac. It works now. However they were aware the problems last night.

Usually the problems are at night when I have time to do leisurely things.

Have a great day!!!