Tours on Nuku Hiva

maidofthemist

Hello everyone...looks like we are all very excited about our upcoming adventure.. My husband and I are both looking forward to getting away from the cold north Toronto Canada to the warmth of the South Pacific. We are interested in the tour on Nuku Hiva...how do we contact Claude. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Edited by maidofthemist

Hello everyone...looks like we are all very excited about our upcoming adventure.. My husband and I are both looking forward to getting away from the cold north Toronto Canada to the warmth of the South Pacific. We are interested in the tour on Nuku Hiva...how do we contact Claude. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I see that this is only your second Post. Welcome to Cruise Critic! :D

Questions like yours, which are specific to your particular Cruise will best be answered on the Roll Call for your Voyage:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Look for the ship which you are sailing on, then the sailing date.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Questions such as yours belong on the Roll Call for your cruise which you can find on Roll Call/Oceania. There you should get the answer you are looking for.

Hi maidofthemist,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

As you've already found your Roll Call, that's the place to continue this discussion.

Have a wonderful cruise. This thread is now closed.

Edited by Host Andy