Deluxe guarantee on silhouette is that definitely a suite

mydreamvacation

My husband just went to the store so I called reservations to make sure I could keep my 123promo with the suite guarantee.

The guy said that the promo is now called "pick your perk" but maybe they could still apply the promo even though final payment was yesterday.

I told him I had already paid to upgrade the beverage package and bought four specialty dining package and another single dining and didn't want to lose any of that.

So first he said that the cost would be $1780.35 for me to move up. I had paid a total of $6647.56 so far. I was ok with that- I was figuring on $1800 for the two of us to move, but then he said that "oh wait" that doesn't include the higher tips or the add ons you purchased and that it now would be $2385.40 to move.

As there are only a handful of suites left mostly S2 cabins I think I am going to hold off and at least know what I am buying. As much as I would love a suite, and would be willing to pay the roughly $2400 I keep thinking of what the other poster said would I be disappointed that I paid $1200 per person more that I could use on excursions etc. and ended up with a HC S2.

So thank you for your hints and tips for the next few days I think I will "chew on it" that s2 is on sale less than the W suite gty and I think it probably would irk me to pay more than what I could get with the weekend sale and buy my own beverage package. The funny thing is with the current promo I could bring my son and his girlfriend at no charge if I wanted-no way this is our

25th anniversary not offspring allowed lol.

My husband just went to the store so I called reservations to make sure I could keep my 123promo with the suite guarantee.

The guy said that the promo is now called "pick your perk" but maybe they could still apply the promo even though final payment was yesterday.

I told him I had already paid to upgrade the beverage package and bought four specialty dining package and another single dining and didn't want to lose any of that.

So first he said that the cost would be $1780.35 for me to move up. I had paid a total of $6647.56 so far. I was ok with that- I was figuring on $1800 for the two of us to move, but then he said that "oh wait" that doesn't include the higher tips or the add ons you purchased and that it now would be $2385.40 to move.

As there are only a handful of suites left mostly S2 cabins I think I am going to hold off and at least know what I am buying. As much as I would love a suite, and would be willing to pay the roughly $2400 I keep thinking of what the other poster said would I be disappointed that I paid $1200 per person more that I could use on excursions etc. and ended up with a HC S2.

So thank you for your hints and tips for the next few days I think I will "chew on it" that s2 is on sale less than the W suite gty and I think it probably would irk me to pay more than what I could get with the weekend sale and buy my own beverage package. The funny thing is with the current promo I could bring my son and his girlfriend at no charge if I wanted-no way this is our

25th anniversary not offspring allowed lol.

Sounds like a wise decision to hold off, especially if he only said that "maybe" you could keep your promo perk.:)

Since final payment was due on Friday, they may have more available cabins when business opens again tomorrow. And, if you handpicked your present cabin (on port side? to enjoy the sailaway view from Venice), you might not be as happy with the suite assigned to you on a gty basis.

Edited by TenerifeSharon