IOS Concierge Question??

My wife and I will be traveling on the IOS April 26th and we have an owners suite. This is the first time my wife and I have ever had a suite and we have a concierge. Our question to anyone who has don't this before; I got what I believe to be the correct email for the concierge for IOS (ID_concierge@rccl.com) and sent them an email to ask for a few things if they could be done or not. I haven't heard back yet and its been well over a week, does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear back from them when you send an email?? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you everyone!!!

[quote name='Poorplaya']My wife and I will be traveling on the IOS April 26th and we have an owners suite. This is the first time my wife and I have ever had a suite and we have a concierge. Our question to anyone who has don't this before; I got what I believe to be the correct email for the concierge for IOS (ID_concierge@rccl.com) and sent them an email to ask for a few things if they could be done or not. I haven't heard back yet and its been well over a week, does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear back from them when you send an email?? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you everyone!!![/quote]

Send an email 1 - 2 weeks before sailing for better results. Your over a month away. They take care of current passengers first.

[quote name='Poorplaya']My wife and I will be traveling on the IOS April 26th and we have an owners suite. This is the first time my wife and I have ever had a suite and we have a concierge. Our question to anyone who has don't this before; I got what I believe to be the correct email for the concierge for IOS (ID_concierge@rccl.com) and sent them an email to ask for a few things if they could be done or not. I haven't heard back yet and its been well over a week, does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear back from them when you send an email?? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you everyone!!![/quote]
Yes, your email address is correct. You must remember that the Concierge is in charge of all Suite Guests on board so you may hear from him/her closer to departure date as some are more responsive than others.

Enjoy your OS.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]The Concierge currently on Indy will be leaving for vacation on April 6. You will have a different Concierge. You might want to email again a couple weeks before the cruise. ( I just added the April 26 cruise so I'll be doing a B2B with the TA:D)[/COLOR][/FONT]