20th Wedding Anniversary- Help

HI, Freedom is a great ship and there is plenty to do for your child. Freedom has a beautiful chapel for wedding, vow renewal high up on deck 14. You may want to investigate a Royal vow renewal package, they are awesome. In any event you will not even be able to do everything that Freedom has to offer!

Thinking of doing the Freedom of the Seas for our 20th-which happens to be New Years Eve...Any feedback??? We have to bring our 10- who will be 11 by NYE DD with us.

Which spouse (DH/DW) doing the planning? Are you trying to keep it a surprise? If not, have you asked them if they would like this idea? Are they the type to enjoy the extra attention or intimately celebrate? This time (NYE) will be more expensive, is this person practical and the extra $ bug them or more sentimental and it would mean more on the actual day? The ship, bringing along the child, neither would deter me from going! Freedom is a great ship and my kids enjoyed their first time on her. We celebrated our 20th on Dec.30th this past year. Unfortunately my sweet honey had the flu. :eek:

Hi Staci... DH and I are sailing in October on Explorer of the Seas (5-night Bermuda) and we will be on the ship for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. I have been tossing this over in my mind too, but I haven't even begun to gather any information. We are traveling with another couple and they are very dear friends. I think DH will love to do this on the ship... he even alluded to doing it - just starting to think about it. Hoping to learn something by following your thread too. Best of luck to you.