Roll Call: Celebrity Constellation - January 25, 2015 - Western Caribbean

Trickie Dickie

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys - the BF and I will be on this sailing...We will be on the Reflection the previous week and then transferring over to the Connie.

Stephen

Welcome to the small group! Dickie and I are from Winnipeg. I see you are in Minneapolis!

Yes! All of us have to escape the 30 below temps that time of year! Have you guys done an Atlantis or RSVP before? We talked about it but haven't done one yet.

Yes it will be our third Atlantis. 16th cruise overall

• 1 month later...

Any Rainbow Children on this 5 nighter? :D

That's cute! You might get more hits if you actually put in the right date honey!! January 24th!!!!!

Dear Dickie and Dan -

Always nice to see you two on cruises. Was just on the Constellation for 16 days (westbound TA, NOV 2014) and had a wonderful time! Take care of the ship in our absence. :)

• 1 month later...

Any Rainbow Children on this 5 nighter? :D

Hello. New-ish to Cruise Critic. Partner and I will be on-board (1/24:) ), sailing Aqua Class.

There has to be more than the 6 of us from this thread on-board!

Edited by CrankySailor

Yes it will be our third Atlantis. 16th cruise overall

Hi.

So...will you and Dickie both be on the 24th Constellation sailing, as well as an upcoming Atlantis cruise (Silhouette on 2/1)?

We did Atlantis once, in Europe (Athens to Venice).

Edited by CrankySailor

Ha! Well, I figured you guys were a couple...I just worded my question poorly. :rolleyes:

I was really asking if you were doing B2B sailings with Constellation and the Atlantis Silhouette.

Anyway...never did a CC roll call before. We are always looking for a little socialization while cruising, but have not really had much success on-board, so thought this would be good to try. We are sailing Aqua Class, so our dinners are in Blu - are you in Blu as well? We also like the hang at the martini bar before dinner...and I can found at a BlackJack table from time-to-time. ;)

Other than that...like to just hang out and read...eat...anything to forget about work!

We are doing both cruises .... But Atlantis is on Sunday .... So three days in Fort Lauderdale. We are in a sky suite but not sure if we have access to blu.

You can use Blu for b'fast, and if space is available, you can have dinner there too! They changed the rule from "aqua class only" a couple of years ago. We are in 1140 - along the stern of the ship. It' a regular sized room, but the veranda is really deep. Looking forward to it.

We live in Fort Lauderdale. When do you guys get in?

I am actually flying in on Thurs as well (from a business trip). Where are y'all staying?

We will get to the port noon-ish Sat and will try to have lunch at Bistro on 5. We usually do the buffet...but sometimes it's a little chaotic, so we may try something different.

Are you guys trying to arrange a meeting for the few of us that responded to the thread?