Oceania Marina, Paddle tennis court

RJB

Love the Marina, but the paddle tennis court is totally out of place at the bow. When at sea the wind across the bow could be 25 to 35 mph or more. Impossible to play, as ball keeps moving in the wind. Regent Voyager court is at the stern and is blocked from the wind. Much better. Probably can't be changed now so it is mostly unuseable. I was looking forward to playing last Feb. but could not. Would have been a nice thing to do when we were at sea. :(

Thanks RJB, I got a little excited that maybe the Riviera would have four racquets and a wiffle ball. We are about to board her in a few weeks and this is our first Oceania Cruise and wish it was right now. Thanks again

Thanks RJB, I got a little excited that maybe the Riviera would have four racquets and a wiffle ball. We are about to board her in a few weeks and this is our first Oceania Cruise and wish it was right now. Thanks again

Plenty of racquets and a tennis ball. Try the court on a day in port when the wind is not blowing at 30 mph or more and it should be great. Good luck. Let me know what you find. By the way, your cruise should be wonderful. O is the best line we have been on and this little problem does not take away from our whole time aboard. :):)