Park & Cruise hotels for Bayport?

GORDONCHICK

I heard Candlewood Suites La Porte will allow you to leave your car for the week at no charge and will shuttle to/from Bayport. I read this in some trip advisor reviews.

I haven't looked at other hotels so there may be others as well.

• 2 weeks later...

My family and i stayed at Comfort Suites at 5755 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX prior to our spring break cruise and used their shuttle service. I was surprised the rate was so reasonable, $119 for a double bed room that had a sofa and $20 for the transfer roundtrip. The hotel was very clean and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. The shuttle driver was very friendly and took good care of us. The hotel staff did mention the transfer charge was going to be increased which is understandable if you compare the current $20 charge for the roundtrip transfer charge to the parking charge at the cruise terminal. $20 is/was a bargain!

My family and i stayed at Comfort Suites at 5755 Bayport Blvd, Seabrook, TX prior to our spring break cruise and used their shuttle service. I was surprised the rate was so reasonable, $119 for a double bed room that had a sofa and $20 for the transfer roundtrip. The hotel was very clean and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. The shuttle driver was very friendly and took good care of us. The hotel staff did mention the transfer charge was going to be increased which is understandable if you compare the current $20 charge for the roundtrip transfer charge to the parking charge at the cruise terminal. $20 is/was a bargain!

I'll check it out. I'm considering just staying at the Drury Suites by Hobby because it includes huge breakfast, plus the big evening snacks (that can count for dinner), and just take a cab from there.