Carnival Breeze - Faster to the Fun

Aja

I know our cruise isn't till Jan 2015.. but was wondering how far in advance they make available FTTF? When I got into Shore Excursions it isn't even listed as an option... Can't wait for my cruise.. already getting excited.:D

Hummm, Ok... guess I will just have to keep checking. I definately want to get it if I can. And just to double check.. you just go into Shore Excursions and the port is Miami so it should come right up (when available) right?

Edited by Aja

I know our cruise isn't till Jan 2015.. but was wondering how far in advance they make available FTTF? When I got into Shore Excursions it isn't even listed as an option... Can't wait for my cruise.. already getting excited.:D

We booked our August 2014 cruise end of May last year and FTTF popped up on Fathers Day.

Keep checking. It's based on capacity and is heavily influenced by how many Platinum / Diamonds are sailing. Not sure if there is time limitation before it's offered but the more frequently you check the better your odds. We sail in 10 days on the Breeze and it's a packed ship. We looked from November daily and in late January, early February we scored FTTF. A couple weeks later a few more popped up and they were gone in hours. Thankfully the FB page for our cruise someone posted they were available and I snagged it. So check roll calls, FB, and view excursions often.:cool: