Prinsendam query

mancunian

We join Prinsendam at Barcelona three weeks tomorrow.

Can anyone remember, or better still used, a thermal suite with the heated sunbeds on her or is she too small. I do hope not as it does my spine so much good. It just suddenly occurred to me she might not have them.

Many thanks

Angela

We join Prinsendam at Barcelona three weeks tomorrow.

Can anyone remember, or better still used, a thermal suite with the heated sunbeds on her or is she too small. I do hope not as it does my spine so much good. It just suddenly occurred to me she might not have them.

Many thanks

Angela

Prinsendam has a whirlpool but don't remember a thermal suite.. I still have the deck plan from last year & can't find a thermal suite, but they may have the heated sunbeds in the spa..

Enjoy your cruise on our favorite ship in the HAL fleet..

P.S. Forgot to mention I took my heating pad, which has an auto-shut off & an extension cord with me.. Used it for an hour each day for my back & it seemed to help..

Edited by serendipity1499

Thank you for that. Oh dear, does not sound too promising. Might have to try the heatpad idea.

We are looking forward to the cruise very much. We too loved Prinsendam when we went on her three years' ago, but at that stage I was not considering thermal suites.

Angela

The Prinsendam does not have a thermal suite but it does have separate men's and woman's sauna and steam rooms which are very well maintained. The hot tubs are out on deck. It was lovely to go back to the old world when I sailed her last December.

Thanks for your help. Guess I will have to see what the steam room does for me. It never occurred to me until mentally packing over my cup of morning tea. Anyway it would not have made a difference we are really looking forward to the itinerary. I had looked at the deck plan and suspected that was the case.

In November we are going on Volendam for a 22 nights and it will be more important for that.

Thank you again.

Angela