Promos for upcoming cruise

I posted this in another area with no reply...so I'm hoping some seasoned cruises that take advantage of perks will be able to help...

We are planning to book a Med cruise (balcony cabin) for this summer but, usually wait until a promo comes out that involves some sort of on board credit. The 3rd or 4th person promo would not apply to us, as we will be just DH and I. My question is, from anyones experiences, would it generally be beneficial for us to take advantage of the promo thats currently offered...balcony for the same price as an outside? If I remember correctly when I was "browsing" before we decided we were gonna book, the price for a balcony cabin is the same price it is now??? I'm a little confused...What exactly is the promo if the price remains the same? Should I wait till after the promo runs out (March 31st I believe) and hope the balcony cabin price stays the same and possibly a promo that would apply to us (on board credit, free grats etc) comes out? I's kinda a gamble I guess...help!