Splash Academy on Getaway Wii?

kaylie44

I have a Daughter that is 5 and two boys 7 & 9. Will the boys have access to the Wii in splash academy or is that only for the older group? Also what activities did your children in both age groups get to do? What did they enjoy the most? This is the first cruise for the kids and just wondering what to expect.

My kids rarely play their Wii. Now the iPad and iPods are on tight lock down. They can not play them during the school week and are only allowed for 1 hour each day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (Although when friends are around they do exceed this sometimes on the weekends). When they misbehave I take a day away. It is a never ending battle and drives me crazy! This is their first cruise so I want to give them an idea of what they will be able to do in splash academy. Although this cruise is a surprise for them and they won't know we are going on it until we pull up to the port. They think we are just going to Miami for a few days to hang out in a hotel on the beach and go to Dave and Busters:) So I want to give them a few ideas of what to expect while we are boarding.

My kids rarely play their Wii. Now the iPad and iPods are on tight lock down. They can not play them during the school week and are only allowed for 1 hour each day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (Although when friends are around they do exceed this sometimes on the weekends). When they misbehave I take a day away. It is a never ending battle and drives me crazy! This is their first cruise so I want to give them an idea of what they will be able to do in splash academy. Although this cruise is a surprise for them and they won't know we are going on it until we pull up to the port. They think we are just going to Miami for a few days to hang out in a hotel on the beach and go to Dave and Busters:) So I want to give them a few ideas of what to expect while we are boarding.
Yes, the iPods/iPhones/iPads are even worse! My son will have his on him on the cruise in order to communicate with us via iConcierge, and we will be keeping an eye on his app history to make sure he isn't fiddling too much with games. It's a constant struggle!

I LOVE that you are surprising them! We surprised my son with a Disney trip once, but we might need to do that for a future cruise. (He already knows about this one.)

Was also curious about the Wii & younger kids.

I've been trying to investigate this further. I haven't come up with much about kids clubs and wii yet, but I did find that it appears they sometimes have Wii Dance in the Atrium. How fun!