Latitudes department contact info?

Chrislynn55

Does anyone have an email address for the Latitudes department?

Our cruise history is missing our very first cruise with NCL. This was in 1988 on the NCL Seaward. In an old photo album I found our boarding pass (made of cardboard....can you believe it!) and a ship's photographer's picture of us taken in front of the ship. We'd like to send an email containing a digital photo of our 'proof of sailing' but the email address (latitudesclerical@ncl.com) that I was given by someone (a reservation agent) on the phone at NCL didn't go through.

Or....could I just show our proof to someone at the Latitudes desk on our upcoming Gem cruise? Would they be able to add the Seaward to our cruise history while we're on board?

Thanks for any ideas:)

The correct email address is latclerical@ncl.com Be prepared for your request to take many weeks to be resolved, though. ;)

Taking the info onto the ship is a waste of time... I've tried it also. The onboard rep explained that they are not able to handle any such requests, and referred me back to the land-based Latitudes office at the email address above.

I just had my first NCL cruise from 1994 added to my account, and it was the LatClerical@ncl.com email address that responded to me. I had initiated contact through that "missing a cruise?" link on my latitudes page. I didn't actually have any "evidence", but they approved telling me it was a "grace" cruise and that in the future, I would need documentary proof of sailing if I wanted to add another. Luckily for me, that was the only pre-1995 sailing that I needed to add. Good for you for finding that boarding pass- I would say you will surely be approved in that case. My request did take the full 8 weeks that they prepare you for, I believe.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just had my first NCL cruise from 1994 added to my account, and it was the LatClerical@ncl.com email address that responded to me. I had initiated contact through that "missing a cruise?" link on my latitudes page. I didn't actually have any "evidence", but they approved telling me it was a "grace" cruise and that in the future, I would need documentary proof of sailing if I wanted to add another. Luckily for me, that was the only pre-1995 sailing that I needed to add. Good for you for finding that boarding pass- I would say you will surely be approved in that case. My request did take the full 8 weeks that they prepare you for, I believe.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yay....my email went through and I got an auto reply from NCL. Thanks for all the help, guys:)