Big thank you

skoi13

Just want to say a big thank you to all of the regular posters here-- esp Pam and a few others (you know who you are) for all the info on Princess, Alaska, etc. We're a homeschooling family, and since our kids would miss out on the "senior trip" decided to let them plan a trip (within reason in a one income family-- with income being a social worker) in high school.

Oldest daughter did a Disney Transatlantic and a few days in Amsterdam. Oldest son-- well-- after much reading/research and advice on this board chose a RT Alaska (he wanted more ship time-- I'd have preferred a one way but it's his trip, not mine) SF-SF on the Star mainly due to what he read here.

So thank you all for your years of experience and shared advice. I'll make a really good attempt to post a review when we get home (we're going in early May) but might take a while because we'll have school evaluations when we get back and that's a big deal.

Again-- thanks all.

It truly is amazing all the information and advice on these boards. I, for one, can't thank the advise I got on points and upgrades. I would never have had the courage to do what I did without it. I ended up flying business class from LA to Rome for myself, my husband and then added on, my mother.