Adventure Ocean age question

We've sailed RCCL a number of times and my youngest LOVES Adventure Ocean. We are going on a 2 week cruise in July and I really hope she is as excited about it this time around, since we will have many sea days.

I know RC is usually very strict about age limits, especially in terms of allowing a younger child to join an older group, even if their birthday is very close to the sailing date.

However, my question is the opposite. Does anyone have experience with them allowing a child to stay in the lower age group? My daughter will have only just turned 6 days before we sail, and I know that she will feel much more comfortable in the 3-5 group than the 6-8 group.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

From past reviews, it seems they are much more inclined to allow a child to age down than up. How refreshing to see someone whose child is normal and not ever so advanced and mature which is usually what we see.

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully someone will read this that has some experience with it. I'm worried that we will get on board, they won't let her go in the younger group and then she won't want to go. That would make sea days, long days! :)