Nachi Cocom booking question (in a panic)

dogchopper

I am going on a cruise in June and I booked a stay at Nachi Cocom beach day for 4 about a month ago. I took a snapshot on my iPad of the confirmation page with the conformation number (thank goodness) but I never got an email conformation. I have since emailed them twice, once with a picture of that conformation page but I haven't heard back from them.

Does anyone know a phone number to call? I know it's a few months off but I also know the place fills up quick and I don't want to lose my spot!!

I am going on a cruise in June and I booked a stay at Nachi Cocom beach day for 4 about a month ago. I took a snapshot on my iPad of the confirmation page with the conformation number (thank goodness) but I never got an email conformation. I have since emailed them twice, once with a picture of that conformation page but I haven't heard back from them.

Does anyone know a phone number to call? I know it's a few months off but I also know the place fills up quick and I don't want to lose my spot!!

Yeah, that's a bit odd. I received my email confirmation within hours after paying the deposit online. Anyway, their number: :+52 987 857 1157 Good luck!

You probably need to check your spam filter and/or junk mail -- there's a good chance that what they sent you was auto trashed by your e-mail system.

Yep, that's where it was! I called the phone number and they were no help so I went back and checked my spam and it was there!

Thanks