NEW GIRL ON THE BLOG (Blog#1)

BBMacLaird

Laura & Joe ~ Here's a bit of good news I heard this morning from someone who knows...Cava will be on the new wine list sometime this Summer! No not inclusive, but at least it will be available.

And a side note to English Tim, you see, things do change per your requests, just slowly. Have patience and keep sending us your suggestions.

I'm wondering what's changed. It seems the same as last summer, but I'll be sure to report back.

Laura & Joe ~ Here's a bit of good news I heard this morning from someone who knows...Cava will be on the new wine list sometime this Summer! No not inclusive, but at least it will be available.

And a side note to English Tim, you see, things do change per your requests, just slowly. Have patience and keep sending us your suggestions.

Thanks so much Bonnie. Fingers crossed it will be on the Journey June 14!

Hi Bonnie,

Hope you can help with this boarding question. There have been several times reported by fellow passengers on the Quest, May 26-Jun 2 cruise starting in Nice. Our departure time is scheduled for 11:59 PM per our itinerary. The three most mentioned scenarios are:

- 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM per Xpress Pass

- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM per an Azamara representative

- Late boarding because of possible drills that day

Most passengers are hoping that luggage can be dropped off in the morning and then go out and explore the area or just relax on the ship. A more official answer would be appreciated.

Thanks and welcome to the boards.:)

Pat