Table for 2?

jmb0687

My fiancé and I will be sailing on the pride on Sunday. For every other cruise I've been on, we've always sailed with a large group. Since there's just us 2, would we get a table for 2 or would they pair us with other people? I actually don't care either way- I'd be for with us sitting alone but it's cool to meet and talk to other people. I just wasn't sure what to expect?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It really varies, but you would likely be seated with others. DH and I were never assigned a table for two. Usually got 4 tops or 8. Found 4 tops awkward and switched those for a table for 2 on the first day and luckily were moved every time. Whatever you end up with, hope you enjoy!

Thanks. Also my other question is it the same table everyday or do they switch you? So if we were with other people would we be with those same people every night?

Thanks. Also my other question is it the same table everyday or do they switch you? So if we were with other people would we be with those same people every night?

With set time, you are assigned a table for the entire cruise with same wait staff and same table companions. Great if you like each other, troublesome if the people across the table annoy the heck out of you...:rolleyes:

Edited by 2 cruzen

My fiancé and I will be sailing on the pride on Sunday. For every other cruise I've been on, we've always sailed with a large group. Since there's just us 2, would we get a table for 2 or would they pair us with other people? I actually don't care either way- I'd be for with us sitting alone but it's cool to meet and talk to other people. I just wasn't sure what to expect?

We usually cruise with a group of 4 or more, but a few years ago it was just me and mom. We were placed at a table of 6.... all mother/daughter couples. It was very nice! I was surprised that Carnival paid that much attention to detail.