Rhaposdy cabin question

Hi,

Does anyone know if cabin number 8023 on the rhapsody is too close to the pool above. I know lots of people complain about the noise on level 8 but does it travel all through the level or do you have to be directly under the pool?

TIA.

Edited by christodan

I was recently in 8028 on Rhapsody and it definitely has noise issues, being under what was essentially a thoroughfare along the pool deck.

8023 looks like it won't be under the same thoroughfare, I think it will be under the space between the pool and the bar. There will be foot traffic going to the bar though, and all the pool games are played in that area too. Also that is the 'dance floor' area for the late night pool parties.

If you are at all sensitive to noise I wouldn't risk any cabin under the pool or Solarium area.

Hi,

Does anyone know if cabin number 8023 on the rhapsody is too close to the pool above. I know lots of people complain about the noise on level 8 but does it travel all through the level or do you have to be directly under the pool?

TIA.

I think you misunderstand where the noise comes from. It is the people and chairs on the deck around the pool that create the most noise in my opinion. The cleaning that happens also during odd hours of the night mean the chairs are moved around, scraped across the deck. I don't think I have heard anyone actually hear the pool itself, like water or pumps.

On Radiance we didn't mind the music that came from the midnight pool party above us, it was the herd of elephants dancing and jumping above us that was our issue, but only on that party night. Other times the noise was not too bad. Rubber floors will be better than tiled areas.

If you are booking an inside cabin and can get lower, then I would personally say go lower. Unless there is some reason to get that room. Only you know if you will find the noise disruptive.