Palo as a gift on cruise

abo

Hi, I have friends who are cruising with Disney later this year. I'd like to arrange a meal for them in Palo's as a surprise gift, does anyone know if there is a straightforward way of doing this - are there gift vouchers that I can get for example to cover the meal cost and a bottle of wine? Thanks for any help.

You can make a deposit to their onboard account to cover the cost. I know DCL can put a gift card in their room indicating the gift and the giver. The gift card can say that you've been given $100 by Joe to enjoy an evening at Palo with a bottle of wine. The only kicker is that I've never heard of it being a voucher specifically for a particular item. They could spend the money on anything they chose. Of course, you can give them a card in advance with instructions to be opened after boarding the ship, telling them what you've done.

As always, things change! Someone else may have more current info.

Hi, I have friends who are cruising with Disney later this year. I'd like to arrange a meal for them in Palo's as a surprise gift, does anyone know if there is a straightforward way of doing this - are there gift vouchers that I can get for example to cover the meal cost and a bottle of wine? Thanks for any help.

Call Disney Cruise Lines and ask..make sure you have sailing date, names, etc...cabin # would be great...some cruise lines allow a specific gift ( on board credit) , some don't...I always call & ask...Palo is great, and Palo's brunch even better!

Big Al

A reservation is needed for Palo and I'm not sure if you can make that arrangement for the or not. You can certainly do a credit to their OBC and have a card left for them in their room. Or apply the OBC and let them know in advance of your gift so they can make the reservation. What a nice thing to do.