Live from the Noordam EB TA 2014

496and706

The Murcia excursion was a visit to a beautiful Monastery followed by a walk in a different area to see another church and some time in a plaza to go to one of the many cafes to have chocolate and churros or a cafe con lecce. Then we walked around a bit more and then back to the bus. Sorry I just saw this now. My husband and I have been doing a lot of excursions and we slept in today.

It's a good thing that the meet and greet wasn't at 11 am. today or I would have missed it. :eek:

The Murcia excursion was a visit to a beautiful Monastery followed by a walk in a different area to see another church and some time in a plaza to go to one of the many cafes to have chocolate and churros or a cafe con lecce. Then we walked around a bit more and then back to the bus. Sorry I just saw this now. My husband and I have been doing a lot of excursions and we slept in today.

It's a good thing that the meet and greet wasn't at 11 am. today or I would have missed it. :eek:

Thanks for the info. It's good to sleep in now and then. Looks like you're enjoying your cruise.