Uniworld River Beatrice General Questions

Los_Pepes

Hi All,

We are heading over to Budapest on 4/6 to hop aboard the River Beatrice. Does anyone know if we are supposed to pre-book our excursions with or do we do it once on board?

Any other tips are appreciated as well.

AttilaTheFun- It was your review that sealed the deal for my wife and I to book the cruise. So thanks!!

The only problem (if you can call it that) I am actively trying to solve is that it is Masters week when we are on board. It is the only sporting event I really love to watch and I am hoping it is broadcast somewhere on board. It won't come until the evening so it should not interfere with any of the activities. Do you remember what channels are in the room?

I know it sounds petty but I really love watching the Masters.

Los Pepes, I think you're out of luck as far as television coverage for the Masters. The ships/do have wifi, so if you have a laptop or tablet you might be able to get some information. That being said, the wifi can be a bit sketchy because it comes off satellites and when going through the locks it can disappear. Why not Pvr it and watch when you get home?

you'll be having too much fun and will be so busy maybe you won't even miss it?

AttilatheFun, I agree with you that Bob and Carol Preisman's review is excellent. I'm using it to plan our Prague to Budapest trip in May. For those of you wanting to read it...and it's very thorough.. thepreismans.com

Hey AttilaTheFun,

Do you recall what the suitcase storage situation was on the Beatrice? We are trying to figure out which bags to bring.

Thanks!

Suitcases can be stored under the beds (on all cruise lines). They slide right under there :D.

Edited by H2Otstr