Drinks prices

Owlhelm

Hi all,

Currently deciding whether the all-inclusive package is worth it. My wife doesn't drink much (alcohol or soft drinks - she prefers water). I do drink (too much according to the aforementioned better half :().

I'm inclined to think it won't be worth it, but to make an informed decision whether it's worth paying for both of us to have the package, I need to know the on-board prices of the drinks (incl service charge).

So, I'd really appreciate costs of coffees, teas, bottles of wine, scotch, beer and cocktails.

Thanks in advance

Martin (I'm not an alcoholic, honest! :o)

I am currently trying to work out the same.

I'll be going on a 4 night cruise that has two whole sea days.

I reckon, without knowing the individual prices, the break even number of drinks is about 5 at the all inclusive rate of £18.80 per day which is easily do-able. Add to that wine at the dinner table and I think the package represents good value.

I think I saw somewhere that bottled water is €3 so add in 6 of those in a day and maybe some coffees and I still think you'll get good value.

Belay that request, I found it on another thread - here's the post with the link rool - http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40965687&postcount=176

Having read this thread, I'm still not sure whether you get mineral water by the bottle or the glass. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks.

M.

On the Luminosa in the Caribbean this year All Inclusive waster was by the glass. I asked for a large glass most of the time. Same with soda or iced tea.