Applying c&a savings certificate

So I booked over 3 weeks ago for allure ots and wanted to use a savings certificate valid for my sailing. They made sure it was combinable with everything I have and said no problem, they'll get with the loyalty department and apply the certificate.

A week passes and still nothing. So, I wait an hour on hold and ask again. They didn't see any notes on the account but confirmed I am eligible to use the certificate. They said no worries we will apply it and email you a new invoice.

Fast forward one more week, still no word or updated invoice. I call and ask... again after holding an hour plus. I got the same response. So I sent an email to the booking department address I got online under the contact us page.

Now it's been several days since that email. I've tried calling but the hold times are unreal. No response from the email. The savings certificate expires on March 31st. I don't want to lose it. Anyone have a suggestion for what I should do?

I've used savings certificates before and it usually takes a few hours or a day for me to get the updated invoice.

Trying to get a hold of them all month has been a nightmare. Hold times of an hour plus at all hours of the day and night seems inexcusable to me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

So I booked over 3 weeks ago for allure ots and wanted to use a savings certificate valid for my sailing. They made sure it was combinable with everything I have and said no problem, they'll get with the loyalty department and apply the certificate.

A week passes and still nothing. So, I wait an hour on hold and ask again. They didn't see any notes on the account but confirmed I am eligible to use the certificate. They said no worries we will apply it and email you a new invoice.

Fast forward one more week, still no word or updated invoice. I call and ask... again after holding an hour plus. I got the same response. So I sent an email to the booking department address I got online under the contact us page.

Now it's been several days since that email. I've tried calling but the hold times are unreal. No response from the email. The savings certificate expires on March 31st. I don't want to lose it. Anyone have a suggestion for what I should do?

I've used savings certificates before and it usually takes a few hours or a day for me to get the updated invoice.

Trying to get a hold of them all month has been a nightmare. Hold times of an hour plus at all hours of the day and night seems inexcusable to me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

I've had to call C&A a few times last week and hold time was minimal. I would call them instead of the regular number.

I was going to suggest you check your junk mail folder, but you said you had used C & A certificates in the past. If it didn't go to your junk mail folder, maybe they have messed up your email address. If my memory is anywhere near correct, my updated invoice was in my junk folder by the time I got off the phone with them when I added insurance payment and linked a reservation for dinner on my cruise that's coming up. I did find that I got quicker/easier service by going through C & A.