Easter activities?

AnnaBeth

We will be boarding the Conquest on Easter Sunday.

I just saw this on the Carnival website in regards to youth activities:

At Easter time, using your Easter Map you will work together as a family to follow the clues around the ship on a Carnival style Easter Egg Hunt ending with a fun family surprise at the end!

Has anyone ever done this? Sounds like something my girls would enjoy, but wondering if they do this on all ships and if so, when?

That sounds fun! We would never be able to swing Easter because of school but hopefully we can do Christmas one year. I'd love to see all the decorations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on a cruise last Easter. They had a nondenominational mass on Easter Sunday and an Easter egg hunt as well as other activities. They also had an Easter bunny in costume walking around. This was on Celebrity but Carnival probably has something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds fun! We would never be able to swing Easter because of school but hopefully we can do Christmas one year. I'd love to see all the decorations.

Luckily our Spring Break is always the week after Easter so it makes it easy. But I do wish Easter were earlier this year, the wait is killing me!!!

Was rabbit on the dinner menu ?

Bwahahah! Thanks for the laugh! :D

Is it JUST on Easter day? We will be disembarking on Easter, with our grandchildren, and was wondering if they have any activities leading up to Easter. It would be wonderful since they will be traveling home all day Easter and miss the baskets and stuff.

• 7 months later...
Is it JUST on Easter day? We will be disembarking on Easter, with our grandchildren, and was wondering if they have any activities leading up to Easter. It would be wonderful since they will be traveling home all day Easter and miss the baskets and stuff.

Hi there! If you are still around can you tell me what easter activities they did have on your cruise? We are booked on a cruise that will disembark on Easter Sunday 2015 and I'm wondering if there will be easter activities for my girls that week. We will also be driving home on Easter! Thanks!

• 1 month later...