Questions-Allure Central Park Balcony 12191

Hi!! Questions--12191---Will I love this room? I am not familiar with RC! I usually sail Princess. Is this considered forward/aft?

It was the last room avail. tonight with this view. This is my first time on the Allure.

My question is I'm traveling with toddlers. The room has a connecting door- yikes! I'm not worried about them opening it-it's more about the noise.

2nd-there are a few rooms left with boardwalk view. Would this be worth the extra $100 and if so would sound be an issue with so much activity going on there? I hear there is a peek at the ocean.

I'm not sure which is better for my family boardwalk or park view.?

My gut said park because I didn't want my kids bugging me to go on the carousel if they saw it every minute of the day! Lol

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off first Allure cruise. Had balcony cabin 1230 over the park and loved it. Boardwalk didn't impress us, but then we didn't have kids with us. It was so pretty looking down at the park and greenery. I've heard connecting cabins can have a bit more sound but that wouldn't stop me from having one. On deck 12 if you walk all the way to the back of the ship there's a door that goes out to a balcony that looks down to the diving pool. A great place to catch the show from. We were the only ones there the night we went. Have a great time!!!

Thanks! So another question..Is it awkward looking across and seeing people's rooms/balconies? Or is it enough space not to feel like people are watching you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not awkward at all - there's plenty of space between them. Yes, you can see the people on the other balconies, but it's not as if they're close enough to have a conversation with them.

We, too, loved the boardwalk view balcony. I'm not a big "people watcher", but it's fascinating just watching all the activity going on down there.

When we were on oasis last year, my family and I were in a Broadwalk balcony and loved it! We love people watching and we got to see some of the shows and movies at the Aqua Theater.

My parents' friends had a Central Park balcony said it was nice and quiet but kind of boring. But they loved the fact they can open their balcony door at night have the music stream in from some of the performances in Central Park.

if you leave your balcony door open while you are getting ready in the evening you can hear the music in the park, whch was delightful.. one nite there was a bagpiper, another nite a guitarist, another nite a keyboard player and one nite a violinist...this is for central park balcony cabins

Edited by Host Star

if you leave your balcony door open while you are getting ready in the evening you can hear the music in the park, whch was delightful.. one nite there was a bagpiper, another nite a guitarist, another nite a keyboard player and one nite a violinist...this is for central park balcony cabins

You can also hear the piped in bird sounds too! :)

Joe