Grandeur Crand Suite

We stayed in a grand suite in may, The balcony is the length of the room (appox. 20 feet long X 6 feet deep) Plenty big. There were 2 chairs and a table on it when we got there, asked room guy to get 2 lounge chairs, which he did. If they are not on it just ask for the lounger.

Room also has a VCR, And complete stereo system with CD player, not sure about DVDs (never in room long enough to watch a movie).

Enjoy, the room is great, Wish we could always go that way.

Thank you so much for the information, you went above and beyond what I asked and I appreciate the extra info. I will be sure to bring some CD's for when we are in the room.

Pat :)

Check out this site for a virtual tour of a Grand Suite (which is much, much more than 107 Square Feet, the balcony alone is 107 square feet):

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=22&deckId=147

Amentities listed:

This suite features a sitting area with sofa bed, balcony, two twin beds convertible to a queen-size bed, private bathroom with bathtub, refrigerator, vanity area, closed-circuit television, radio, and phone. (349 sq. ft. plus 107 sq. ft. balcony)

Enjoy!!! My boss and his wife just got back from the Grandeur and they had a Grand Suite and absolutely LOVED IT!!!!

Archived