Printing boarding pass with no hotel?

SAS21

We are not staying at a hotel, but at an apartment with no computer or internet. Are there any places in Barcelona that have computers and printers (at a cost) where we could print our boarding passes?

Edited by SAS21

We are not staying at a hotel, but at an apartment with no computer or internet. Are there any places in Barcelona that have computers and printers (at a cost) where we could print our boarding passes?

I am sure you will be able to find a cybercafe...ask when you check into your apt. or at any coffee shop.I am not sure re BCN,but in Paris I always asked for an American keyboard (as if they could not tell).:D

Perhaps all you have to do is find a hot spot, sign in and not bother to print out a boarding pass. Admittedly I always do, but I see that it can be just as easy without one - but do confirm.

You're right about the need to check in early. That's much more important than printing the boarding pass.

OP, if you're traveling with a smart phone, you ought to be able to handle the check in under any condition as long as you're willing to use the 3G/phone lines to access the internet. (We typically don't use a lot of data so this isn't a problem for us.)

When we check in going, we typically fill in the questions about contact information -- phone and email -- the day of travel. Before the return trip, we receive email notification saying that we can check in. There's a link within the email that takes us directly to the check in web site where we finish the transaction, admittedly without printing the boarding pass. Once at the airport, we get our boarding passes, but at least we're checked in so we avoid problems in the typical oversold situation.

Edited by Pet Nit Noy