Soller

My family and I are on the Sea Princess cruise on the 20th August 2005. One of the stops is Palma, and we want to try the Palma-Soller Tram. Does anyone know where it stops at Palma, and what are the tram times. Also, how difficult is it to get to the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art from Cadiz - is there local transport, or would we have to arrange a tour?

Thanks

Joan

We spent 2 weeks in Mallorca in 2000. We stayed in the village of Fornalutx, which is very close to Soller. We loved going into Soller for cafe con leche in the morning & dinner in the evening. We also took the train from Soller to Palma. I do not remember the cost or where the station in palma was located, but I did find a link to info about the train. Hope it helps! If you have time try to go to the Port de Soller.

http://www.sollernet.com/trendesoller/en1.html

Enjoy!!! We absolutely loved Mallorca

Wendy

That's a great link. The timetable is very useful. If anyone can tell me where it stops at Palma, I would be very grateful. We have gone to Mallorca several times now, each time to different places, and it is a beautiful island.

Archived