March 2015 Shore Excursion/FTTF?

MickeyNicki

I am booked on the Dream on March 15, 2015. Ever since I booked I have been trying to look at the shore excursions, mostly for FTTF. I click on plan activities and shore excursions -- nothing comes up. I called and asked about it today and no one could figure out why it was not showing up. If I am not in my own booking, I can look at general shore excursions, but not for my specific sailing date. Anyone else having issues? Also, can you only book FTTF once you are paid in full? Thank you!

I have been waiting for excursions and F2F for a number of weeks now. I have two cruises booked for next year that nothing is showing. When I spoke with Carnival about this a few weeks ago, they said the excursions should start showing up around the first of April. So, just another few days now. Yes, there are some cruises that already have excursions posted, but a lot don't, including two of mine... So, am waiting "patiently" for them to post :)

Steve

This just goes to show that some of the people that answer the phones and are supposed to answer questions have no clue. They kept telling me that my computer had a glitch. I knew that wasn't the case because it was multiple computers. They also told me that perhaps I couldn't see them because my trip was not paid in full. Has anyone been able to book FTTF without being paid in full?

Mickey, yes, you can book FTTF once you have a booking (which is usually just the deposit). I booked, paid the deposit, then get the FTTF on the same day for a cruise in Sept. You just need the FTTF to be posted as an excursion for your cruise, which is what you are waiting for.

Steve

Mickey, yes, you can book FTTF once you have a booking (which is usually just the deposit). I booked, paid the deposit, then get the FTTF on the same day for a cruise in Sept. You just need the FTTF to be posted as an excursion for your cruise, which is what you are waiting for.

Steve

Thanks Steve! I don't know why I bother to call Carnival when I should just ask on here:)

Agree... there are things I've learned here that I didn't know before. Lots of experienced travelers. I am just glad I can share some of that "experience".

Good luck with getting FTTF and enjoy your cruise next March. We leave on the 15th too on the Pride out of Tampa for a reposition to Baltimore.

Edited by snc_cam

We have one booked for Jan 2015 and our excursions are not out either. I do want FTTF but more importantly I WANT a cabana for our day in

HMC:D. I check every other day and nothing yet. Keep checking and happy cruising.

This was addressed in another thread yesterday. Excursions (and FTTF) for all 2014 sailings are already posted. According to Carnival, around late April/early May (my suggestion, start checking daily after 4/1), excursions (and FTTF) for 2015 sailings will be uploaded.

Just keep checking. You don't have to be paid in full to book excursions.

This is completely false!! You do not have to be paid in full to book excursions!!

:confused::confused::confused:

Edited by Aftastic

This just goes to show that some of the people that answer the phones and are supposed to answer questions have no clue. They kept telling me that my computer had a glitch. I knew that wasn't the case because it was multiple computers. They also told me that perhaps I couldn't see them because my trip was not paid in full. Has anyone been able to book FTTF without being paid in full?

Yes, I booked FTTF and our excursions in January, for our cruise Dec 7th. Being paid in full has nothing to do with any of it. :)