FOS - Protein Shakes and healthy choices

Just wondering if there Is a health bar on freedom of the seas where you can order a protein shake or the like. I was on the Allure and Oasis and they both had this in the fitness / spa area.

Also is there a similar area where can order healthier foods like in the Solarium of the Oasis class ships.

Just wondering if there Is a health bar on freedom of the seas where you can order a protein shake or the like. I was on the Allure and Oasis and they both had this in the fitness / spa area.

Also is there a similar area where can order healthier foods like in the Solarium of the Oasis class ships.

Sadly, there isn't a separate health bar on Freedom. I just returned from the March 16 sailing, and I was over about every inch of the ship. But, having said that, there are LOTS of healthy choices everywhere - the Windjammer has a great salad bar and the MDR of course has the Vitality Spa menu. The waiters in the MDR were wonderful about helping me stay away from the breads. I actually lost weight (but I went to the gym a lot, walked everywhere, including up and down the stairs and danced a lot. :D

Just walk very quickly past Sorrentos on the Royal Promenade....

I cant speak for FOS, but I have sailed Liberty and Indy.

I don't believe freedom class has a "health food bar" option in the gym like the Oasis does.

They have the SQUEEZE bar on deck 11 Port side - Aft, in the pool area which offers protein shakes and other frozen smoothies for $5.

I think this is what you are looking for.

1640078193_FreedomoftheSeasSqueezeProteinandEnergyShakeBar.jpg.96f9cf171206cdb5bdc50739e545e5c4.jpg

Sadly, there isn't a separate health bar on Freedom. I just returned from the March 16 sailing, and I was over about every inch of the ship. But, having said that, there are LOTS of healthy choices everywhere - the Windjammer has a great salad bar and the MDR of course has the Vitality Spa menu. The waiters in the MDR were wonderful about helping me stay away from the breads. I actually lost weight (but I went to the gym a lot, walked everywhere, including up and down the stairs and danced a lot. :D

Just walk very quickly past Sorrentos on the Royal Promenade....

Thank you for the info. Was the gym a decent size and did you find it busy?

I also walk the stairs faithfully and according to some you can order gluten free pizza at Sorrentos

I cant speak for FOS, but I have sailed Liberty and Indy.

I don't believe freedom class has a "health food bar" option in the gym like the Oasis does.

They have the SQUEEZE bar on deck 11 Port side - Aft, in the pool area which offers protein shakes and other frozen smoothies for $5.

I think this is what you are looking for.

That's exactly what I was looking for thanks. I can now leave my protein powder at home::D

Thank you for the info. Was the gym a decent size and did you find it busy?

I also walk the stairs faithfully and according to some you can order gluten free pizza at Sorrentos

I found the Gym a very good size. We went in the mornings, before breakfast (between 7-8am), and we could always find a treadmill. I think I counted 18 treadmills, and about as many elliptcals, rowing, and cycles (together). If you look on Youtube, I'm sure someone has taken video of the Freedom Class gyms.

I agree - the gym is very large and I always could find the equipment I needed. I also like that there was a great view outside. Not as large as Oasis, but bigger than Voyager class. IMO You will be happy with it

Thank you. Looking forward to it and working out with my phone off:)