Writing Review - Questions

resstation

I've begun writing my review and have a couple of questions. Before I start waxing on, is there a limit to how long the review can be? I don't want to spend the time and then have it be bumped out when I try to upload it.

Also, it is disconcerting to me to see that the reviews actually have a rating scale maximum of 6 stars, but when they post, the stars max out at 5+. What is that about? I'm very curious as to why they have set it up this way. Why not 1-5 stars like 99% of all the ratings sites?

I've begun writing my review and have a couple of questions. Before I start waxing on, is there a limit to how long the review can be? I don't want to spend the time and then have it be bumped out when I try to upload it.

Also, it is disconcerting to me to see that the reviews actually have a rating scale maximum of 6 stars, but when they post, the stars max out at 5+. What is that about? I'm very curious as to why they have set it up this way. Why not 1-5 stars like 99% of all the ratings sites?

Don't know why the 5+, but I would suggest that when you write your review, use short paragraphs!

I've heard a lot of people complaining about reviews with huge paragraphs, too difficult for some to follow!

You posted a good review on the forums, you'll know if you're repeating yourself, or rambling on! Go for it!:D

Don't know why the 5+, but I would suggest that when you write your review, use short paragraphs!

I've heard a lot of people complaining about reviews with huge paragraphs, too difficult for some to follow!

You posted a good review on the forums, you'll know if you're repeating yourself, or rambling on! Go for it!:D

That made me laugh out loud, short paragraphs. Its turning out to be a novel and I need to scale it back a bit.

I don't remember a particular limit. I don't write long reviews in that section.

I believe if the limit exists, there will be a reminder.

Write your review on the computer and save it before posting.

When I write reviews there I don't rate Embarkation because it has nothing to do with the ship.

Another important thing about Divina reviews: the Divina is what we have outside the YC (<5%).

The more details you give about real Divina the more helpful your review will be for 95% of passengers.

Good luck!

I don't remember a particular limit. I don't write long reviews in that section.

I believe if the limit exists, there will be a reminder.

Write your review on the computer and save it before posting.

When I write reviews there I don't rate Embarkation because it has nothing to do with the ship.

Another important thing about Divina reviews: the Divina is what we have outside the YC (<5%).

The more details you give about real Divina the more helpful your review will be for 95% of passengers.

Good luck!

YC may be <5% but it is what we sailed and I'm reviewing my own experience. Of course, we utilized other parts of the ship and I'm pretty sure the YC guests went to the same ports as the other guests. :)