Triumph repositioning?

prattmom

First off, I am excited at the potential for new ports out of Galveston. We were starting to get stale on the same few.

That said, I am still trying to work out in my head how I could drive from San Antonio to Galveston, board a ship for 11 days, fly back to…Houston I guess? Take a cab back to Galveston to get my car and drive home?

Will make it somewhat challenging, but I will figure it out Im sure. Im anxious to try at least!

That would be one expensive cab ride!

First off, I am excited at the potential for new ports out of Galveston. We were starting to get stale on the same few.

That said, I am still trying to work out in my head how I could drive from San Antonio to Galveston, board a ship for 11 days, fly back to…Houston I guess? Take a cab back to Galveston to get my car and drive home?

Will make it somewhat challenging, but I will figure it out Im sure. Im anxious to try at least!

These were my exact thoughts too... Best deal would be B2B & come back to Galveston, too bad I can't be off work for 3 weeks. :( Oh well, at this point, I can't be off longer than a week so it will be 7 day cruises out of Galveston for us.

Glad to see the Triumph doing some 7 days. Will finally get to do KW, Nassau, Freeport on something other than the Magic....our whole group of 25 people didn't care for that ship. Was really hoping they'd bring in something different. :rolleyes: