Hump Cabin 9078, 1104, Or 1106 On Radiance

Hello...We are already booked in cabin 9078 on the Radiance in Decmeber. From the many posts, it seems like this Category "D" Hump cabin is just great with a larger balcony, great view and privacy.

However, I just noticed that cabin numbers 1104 and 1106, also Category "D" have become available on the back of the ship. We have been on the back of a ship before and liked it. The view seemed to be fantastic, especially when the ship was moving at sea. Wide open view. The diagram for these two rooms looks similar to our current 9078 cabin, except the balcony might be a bit larger. I am not sure about the room size itself.

Just wondering if anyone has had experience or been in any or all of these rooms. Would like to know what differences, if any and if you preferred the 9078 cabin at the hump on the side of the ship, or the cabin at the back of the ship.

Thanks for your time, help and comments.

Regards,

Dave

Hi there!

Can't help you now, but we are booked in 9078 & 9080 for our September cruise to Hawaii - looked like a good location to us :D - it's pretty much a matter of preference. I have had an aft cabin and got tired of the walking - thought I would give mid-ship a try!

If you can remember, please post your experience in room 9078 on your Hawaii cruise on the Radiance. We would love to know how the room and balcony are such as size, view, privacy, etc.

Thanks again for the response.

Regards,

Dave

My mother & aunt were in 9078 on our Jewel cruise last Nov. & they thought it was a great cabin. The balcony was HUGE, as big if not bigger than 1104. I know this because we were in cabin 1100 & knew our neighbors in 1104. With 9078 you have a big overhang from the deck above, so you wont get as much sun on your balcony as you would with the aft cabins.

If not an aft cabin, I would want the cabin you have.

Archived