Viking River Cruise-Romantic Danube

wilson61

thepreismans.com

Bob and Carol have done a wonderful job of reviewing their trip, Budapest to Prague, on AMA Waterways. I've made extensive notes from their review, as we are cruising Nuremberg to Budapest in May on AMALyra. This will be our second river cruise. We love the intimacy of it. No throngs of people or children and teenagers to put up with, good meals, most excursions included, wine and beer with meals included. Just start browsing cruise critic...on all the different river cruise lines...most of them have the same ports; so, you can learn a little about them.

Edited by jojocmcla

Planning a Romantic Danube, Budapest to Nuremberg river cruise on Viking...any suggestions, tips, advice, etc., is appreciated! New to river cruising. Thanks!!

Wilson61 - There is a river cruise "Roll Call" group for "All Budapest to Prague/Nuremberg and Reverse". You will find a number of interesting posts specific to your cruise. I'm cruising Prague/Nuremberg to Budapest on the Viking Njord late May and, like you, this is my first river cruise. Here is the link:

http://Http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1951698&referrerid=935356

Sent from my iPad using Forums