Allure Western Compass

I have every one - from the April 6th voyage - morning/noon/night, arrival to departure. But I don't know how to get them on here. I am a computer idiot. I scanned them at work, then emailed them home as a pdf, but I believe it's too large. Verizon is now telling me that my mailbox is almost full, so I have obviously done something very wrong.

Can anyone give me guidance and walk me through it like I'm a 5-year old? OH wait, they're more computer savvy than me...make that a 3-year old. If I don't get to it tonight, it will have to wait until tomorrow night since I'm still recovering from my drink package...:p

Hello Valchie

I will be sailing soon on Allure of the Seas... FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!! I would like to see if maybe you could email me the compasses to dsaravia28@hotmail.com. I've been dying to go on this cruise and finally we will be going. This will be my second cruise and look forward to it. It would be a great help to plan and schedule my trip. If not maybe i could help assist in posting them here.

Thank you :D

Good morning! Just sent them to you via email. Grab coffee and enjoy!

Valchie

Could you please forward a copy to me as well?? Ann_Crowley at yahoo.com

THANKS!!!! This will keep me busy and help my planning!!

You're the best!

To all that have requested the compasses via email today, they've been sent to you. Also MEANDHER1968 posted them on a different thread and BRANDONCLAN has them in the 5/4/2014 roll call. However if you still need/want them emailed to you feel free to ask. I can pop in & out of my email during the work day, but cannot reply in CC or any forum or message board. I know, tough company, but they pay for the cruises :D

I'm happy to help with any questions that you may have, whatever I have to offer.

To all that have requested the compasses via email today, they've been sent to you. Also MEANDHER1968 posted them on a different thread and BRANDONCLAN has them in the 5/4/2014 roll call. However if you still need/want them emailed to you feel free to ask. I can pop in & out of my email during the work day, but cannot reply in CC or any forum or message board. I know, tough company, but they pay for the cruises :D

I'm happy to help with any questions that you may have, whatever I have to offer.

Valchie, could you please email me copies? The posted version was blurry. Thx! Email is bigmanpw at Gmail dot com.

These look GREAT! Especially when zoomed. Thank you for helping out '68 ;) ! How easy it must be when you're computer literate!!

Happy planning everyone!

Valchie

Thanks to both of you!! It's spreading like wild fire!!

Nice work :)

THANK YOU!!! The compasses will come in quite handy when deciding when to eat, when to schedule shows, when to gamble, when to flow-ride, when to relax...it's a good thing that I can drink my unlimited package during most of these activities..it looks like the only thing I won't be able to fit in is SLEEPING!

I hope to pay it forward when I return, and will try to post my compasses.

Thank you much!

Ann

it's a good thing that I can drink my unlimited package during most of these activities..it looks like the only thing I won't be able to fit in is SLEEPING!

Yep, good luck with that one...I'm still tired and it's Wednesday...!

Lucky you. . I'm still 200 days out. .. Have a great time...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

I am 197 days out from the first week of our back to back cruise. Looks like we will be on the same week as you for our second week. Counting down and getting excited already!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Good morning! Just sent them to you via email. Grab coffee and enjoy!

Valchie

Hello Valchie: I just read this thread and would appreciate if you could email me your recent Allure Western Compass as I am cruising on the Allure on Sept 21,2014 and this is my first ever cruise and I want to pre-plan as much as I can!

doretha.g.walker@gmail.com

doretha(dot)g(dot)walker @ gmail(dot)com

Also, please give me some pointers on the different excursions offered in the ports.

Thanks in Advance for your time and attention!

:D:D:D:D:D:)