First time on Triumph

prattmom

Booked a Lido balcony with my best friend for the end of June. We are leaving our husbands and kids at home. What should we not miss? Good place to relax? Hang out? Anything else we should know?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I really enjoy the nighttime shows in the theater on board the Triumph. Wonderful World is really nice, which features elements from different cultures from all over the world, which is a huge interest of mine. The Big Easy is one of more popular shows fleetwide, and it is very well done, maybe my 2nd favorite show I've seen on all my cruises, 2nd to the Dream's Dancing in the Streets. The magician show was pretty good too. These shows really helped my 2 Triumph cruises to stand out.

Also, don't be afraid of the waterslide. It's not just for kids. Lie down & raise your bum off the slide, and you'll go insanely fast.

Edited by k2excursion

If you just want to get some sun and hang out, I would say the Aft pool or serenity area. It does have some of the 2.0 upgrades. It doesn't have a Steakhouse. The Magician was pretty good.

There is no serenity on the Triumph. :(

We enjoyed the Aft pool area--it was fairly quiet. The area by the Lobby bar was quiet during the day, and there's always your balcony. Have a great time. We did this itinerary in December and loved it--except for the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app