Chapel wedding music question

I'm getting married on Carnival's Pride and we requested the chapel. We were told by A Wedding For You that when it's in the chapel it's usually best to have the wedding procession just come in with one song for both the attendants and the bride - since the aisle isn't all that long. The groom will be first up the aisle with his parents, then he MOH and BM, then the 3 flowers girls, before myself. I'd LOVE to have a separate song for my entrance, however I am a bit worried that the song would only play for 30 seconds then then stop, and it would sound ridiculous.

I'm wondering what others have done for music in the chapel. Could we potentially use 2 songs for the procession ? (I am assuming that the wedding coordinator would fade out the songs, not just abruptly hit the STOP button on the CD....) Or do you think it's best just to use one song and have a longer pause between the flower girls and when I enter?

THANKS!!!

The aisle is very short. For our ceremony, the coordinator played a instrumental song for everyone else to walk in and then played the "Wedding March" when we walked--it was faded in. If you chose a different song, I'd use something instrumental so it's easier to cut it short.

The aisle is very short. For our ceremony, the coordinator played a instrumental song for everyone else to walk in and then played the "Wedding March" when we walked--it was faded in. If you chose a different song, I'd use something instrumental so it's easier to cut it short.

Good to know! So I was thinking of Canon in D (instrumental) for everyone else and then Bridal March for me. Though I planned to bring a CD with versions we particularly like. But the coordinator did "fade" the music out for the bridal party before starting your song, right? So sounds like it might work.

THANK YOU!