Deck 13 cabins on POA ?

Kapuna

We were in suite 13518 the beginning of the month and we loved the room! The deck was huge and there was a sofa bed that would sleep two and we had a Murphy bed that a bit wider than a regular twin. The king size bed was amazing, we slept great on it and I tend to have trouble adjusting to a different bed normally but not this time. We had plenty of storage for clothes for the 4 of us and my girls took to many clothes. There is a dressing area right outside the bathroom with a frosted sliding door and a closet. The bathroom was spacious with a jetted or whirlpool tub and the shower had a rainforest style head and you could switch to having a different spray coming straight at you which was neat. They did have shampoo and body wash in dispensers and had on the vanity the good stuff from Elemis and 2 glass jars one with bath salt and the other q-tips. They even had a makeup mirror which came in handy for 2 of us getting makeup on at the same time. My younger daughter hogged the spot in the room at the desk with the chair. We had plenty of outlets also for charging so no one had to share!

Loved the location but it took us a few days to get used to not trying to get to the 13th floor when we were in the aft section. You have to go forward first then up. The room we had is the same one on NCL's site for the videos in the category SF Penthouse. Loved the decor!

KitinIowa I am not sure if the SE is the same size as the SF. I know that NCL's site has a big range on the square footage. I would think the bathrooms are probably the same with the dressing area. When we were first looking at booking last April I did find somewhere on NCL's site that showed the SF was the larger of the square footage range given and had the murphy bed so my girls didn't have to share a bed or go on the pullman.

• 1 year later...