Any New Breakaway Vibe Reviews?

Zippyone

Does anyone know if you can purchase a Vibe pass for another couple you are sailing with? We are sailing together but will probably not be on line together to board. Would we be able to purchase a Vibe pass for them if we get to Guest Services first?

My understanding is no. You would at minimum need their key cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if you can purchase a Vibe pass for another couple you are sailing with? We are sailing together but will probably not be on line together to board. Would we be able to purchase a Vibe pass for them if we get to Guest Services first?

I don't think you can but I would ask anyway. I would imagine IF they allow you to purchase yours and theirs you would have pay for theirs with your key card and settle up with them after they arrive. They would still have to go to guest services with you (since it's on your card) to get their cards marked however they do it for Vibe. Just remember this is just a suggestion of something you could suggest they let you do so they don't miss out on getting their Vibe passes...no guarantees it will work.

Thank you! I was just wondering since I know they hand out numbers. My thought was that we could get numbers for both couples and then wait for them to board. We all expect to be arriving around the same time but we don't know how those boarding numbers work!