Liberty cabin question

vfb2girls

Just booked the Liberty and I chose cabin 7736. Interested if anyone has stayed in that general area and could tell me if it is a good choice in regards to noise. Serveral different posts about the Liberty have mentioned the noise but over all looks like a good choice for our cruise.

I think you have the wrong cabin number as I can't find it on the deck plan. We stayed in 7360 two weeks ago and it was a perfect, quiet and central location!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just booked the Liberty and I chose cabin 7736. Interested if anyone has stayed in that general area and could tell me if it is a good choice in regards to noise. Serveral different posts about the Liberty have mentioned the noise but over all looks like a good choice for our cruise.

Well, either you are confused or I am because I can't find a 7736 on the Liberty.

The only cabin on the Empress deck that ends in 36 is 7336. If that's actually your cabin it looks to be okay with a single concerned.

You have guest cabins above and below you so that's a good thing.........BUT....you are the 2nd balcony off of the elevator lobby and that can be a bad thing. Often people don't start using their "people are trying to sleep" tone of voice until they are well down the hall.

I've had that situation and when it bothered me I just put a suitcase right in front of the door vent so the hallway sounds were muffled.

Yes I am confused!:D Our cabin is 7356, which looks to be further away from the elevators. As far as being bothered by the elevators that has never been a problem, we always have had cabins close to them. I was more worried about the noise coming from any bar or club. Thanks for the help.

I'm a little worried about being in 6444 towards the rear b/c of some reviews I read about the disco/karaoke keeping them awake but hope it'll be okay. I had an L-shape in deck ^ on the Valor and it did keep me awake some nights but wasn't that bad.

We stayed in 7434 and it was aft on the empress deck. Of all 3 cruises it was my favorite cabin so far. I loved it. The empress deck is so quiet and you don't seem to get much traffic on that deck since it is all staterooms. Just people coming and going to their rooms. It is also sandwiched between cabins, meaning cabins below you and cabins above, something that I always seek out when cruising, as I am a light sleeper and I don't want to take the chances of music etc keeping me up from above or below. I can't imagine any cabin on the empress being much different. Except for those maybe closer to the elevators having extra noise from that area, but I can't imagine that could bring that much noise?

Yes I am confused!:D Our cabin is 7356, which looks to be further away from the elevators. As far as being bothered by the elevators that has never been a problem, we always have had cabins close to them. I was more worried about the noise coming from any bar or club. Thanks for the help.

We were in 7350, 7353, and 7349 last week. Perfect location for all of them! You have cabins above and below you, you're relatively close to midship elevators and it's a quick trip up to the Lido, or down to the Promenade deck or dining room. I would not hesitate to stay in that location again.

We stayed on Empress deck for our first cruise just by sheer dumb luck. :rolleyes:

We loved it so much we'll book Empress exclusively from now on. Cabins above and below are perfect!

We're booked in 7370 on the Liberty for our next cruise. Looking forward to it. First time on the Liberty and we've heard good things.

We were in 7241 forward...Loved it but the air wasn't working properly the first day. Deck 7 is very quiet.

And the Liberty is an awesome ship. We had a wonderful cruise on her.