Costa Liquor Package

Sammy10

I read that you can buy the wine package. What happens if you don't finish the bottle that night?

I also heard about a honeymoon package. Does anyone know about this package?

Can you buy both of these packages on the ship?

Sammy:

Both of the packages you need to book in advance, prior to your cruise. You can go either online, or with an order form, which should be provided with your travel documents.

I purchased the Honeymoon Package on our last cruise and included the follwoing: A bottle of champagne and a flower arrangement which you both will find upon arrival in your stateroom. It also includes two Costa bathrobes, a personal picture frame and a free portrait from the onboard photo shop of your choice. It also includes an invitation to a separate Captain's Cocktail Party, which is only open to honeymooners and newlyweds.

The wine packages include usually the wine (as described) and bottled water (sparkling water). If you don't finish your bottle during dinner, you may either take the bottle back to your cabin and finish it there (or on the balcony!), or your waiter will re-cork the bottle and keep it until the next evening. Usally your bottle of wine will wait on your table the next evening upon your arrival.

Have fun...

Andy

Archived