Am I crazy cruising over Spring Break?

jiggs

I was just on the Conquest from March 9th to 16th (busiest week for college spring break) and never noticed any rude or obnoxious behaviour. Yes they were having fun and drinking but they were mostly in the main pool and seemed to be very respectful of others. I spent most of my time in the aft pool as I always do and it was very quiet the whole week. It was actually funny, the only time I seen college students back at the adults only pool would be when the met another girl on the ship and were having a "cruise" relationship.

Like previous posters stated, stick to a 7 day or longer cruise and I can't see you having any problems. I would definitely avoid the 3-5 day cruises though. ;)

Took my kids (4,11) on their first cruise this spring break on the Carnival Dream and we loved it. There were lots of kids onboard for them to hang out/play with and maybe because it was a longer cruise I did not see that much of a party most nights. I was talking to the camp director and she told me that had over 200 kids just between the ages of 9-11 but you honestly never really felt like there were that many kids on the boat. We had such a great time I would do spring break again, the only negative I felt was the price was a little higher and airfare just plain stunk.

We were on the Triumph for spring break 3/15 - 3/19. Lots of kids, lots of college age, and lots of families. We all had a blast!!! The ship was full but always a place to lounge on the decks during sea days. With Guys, Blue Iquana, Lido Buffet, pizza, and deli, there was always something to eat and never a long wait. We would do a 5 day Triumph spring break cruise again in a heartbeat.

All our kids had a great time!!! Wasn't too bad for the parents either:)

thanks again for the additional replies...its now up to my negotiating abilities. But who doesn't want to cruise. I guess we'll see. We did the Valor from San Juan last year and I would do it again without question.